Sunday, February 27, 2011

Heidi-Hoooooooooo :-)

Long time no post..... but it's great to be back. Hopefully y'all have been leading a very productive and joyful life because I know I have (ha ha ha ha). I've been thinking lately about how much I would love to blog more often than I do but I just don't know how to practically make that happen. Any suggestions? They would be much appreciated. Because I would love to share what I'm learning from people, books, and God but it seems like there's not enough time in my day to do it. Well I'm sure that if I have the drive and determination it can happen! So let's just move right along...

God has been amazingly awesome! He's recently opened my eyes to how wonderful the people in my life are. Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship is a fantastic community made up of such a diverse group of individuals. A lot of my authentic friendships were started with Chi Alpha and I'm so thankful for that. I NEVER want to take advantage of that so I've entered a season of my life where it's time to give back to those people. Hopefully I'll be able to post a few more things God is teaching me in this area.[[[alarm beeps]]] It's about that time......for me to get off of work. I'm praying each person that gets to read this entry; that God blesses you beyond belief!

Keep moving forward y'all!
~C

2 comments: